Hi, friends! Happy May! This week I am sharing my favorites with you. Everything from a frozen concoction maker to the cutest daisy sunglasses. Check out Top Picks This Week // April 22 for more items I’ve been loving!
See below for my top picks this week // May 6!
TOP PICKS THIS WEEK // MAY 6
- As the weather gets warmer we have been loving this Margaritaville frozen concoction maker. We brought it to a friend’s neighborhood party and it was such a hit!
- Keeping toddlers busy sure is difficult at times. Say hello to the elephant water toy from Amazon. Remy is obsessed with this toy. He takes it in the bath with him and it entertains him for quite a bit! (Check out my Amazon storefront here).
- It’s no surprise that I love a good jumpsuit. My mom and I have the Cannon jumpsuits from Show Me Your Mumu. I also love the romper version too!
- Summer is right around the corner! Grab yourself a pair of the 90s high-rise cutoff shorts from Abercrombie. These are super comfortable and will be your go-to jean shorts all Summer long.
- Another Abercrombie fav for the win! This smocked maxi dress has been a fan favorite for a couple of months now. Comes in seven different colors, and sizes XXS-XXL!
- Amazon has the best toddler toys. We have been doing a lot of projects in our backyard lately and Remy wants to help too! These toddler gardening tools are great for him to help out and learn about gardening!
- How fun are these daisy sunglasses from Free People? It would be the perfect addition to your festival outfits.
- Last but not least, are these Converse Move Platform sneakers. I have been wearing these so much lately. They are so comfortable and true to size! Below I have them paired with the Free People Movement onesie.
As always, thanks for stopping by!