- DOONA TRIKE – This compact, foldable trike is one of our most-used items now. It keeps Remy entertained and involved on our morning walks. This trike made what used to be a daily stroller walk, that would typically out Remy to sleep, into a fun engaging ride that keeps him awake and happy the entire time. It grows with your child and can be used as a regular trike when they’re ready. Plus it’s compact style makes it ideal for travel!
- SINK TOY – If you follow me on Instagram, you know this toy is well-loved in our home and many others. I don’t know what it is about this sink, but babies LOVE it and it keeps them entertained for hours. Remy first played with it at our friend Alexa’s house and I ordered it before we even got home.
- CLEANING SET – If you happen to have a household item-obsessed child like mine, there is nothing that will keep them more entertained than a pretend play cleaning set. Plus they are learning to love chores, so I’d say it’s a win-win for everyone.
- PERSONALIZED BACKPACK – Our friend Jenny got this for Remy as a baby shower gift, and we have been using it a ton lately as he takes more trips to his grandparents and goes more places. It’s the perfect size and totally customizable. Remy has the Camo backpack with orange letters and it’s the cutest combination.
- FISH TANK – If your little one is animal-obsessed like Remy is, an aquarium is a fun gift that is sure to entertain them for months to come. Remy’s great grandparents got him an aquarium and his great aunt got him a giftcard so it was a great gift for multiple family members to “pitch in” on. I am happy to report that we have 4 thriving fish and one frog. It’s fun to watch him feed them every morning and run to his room to see them.
- ZOO MEMBERSHIP – I’m a big fan of gifting experiences, and a zoo membership is a win for everyone! Cameron and I love taking Remy to the zoo on our own and with grandparents.
- PIKLER CLIMBER – Pikler Climbers are an awesome way to teach kids self awareness and let them explore while staying safe. Inspired by the work of Dr. Emmi Pikler, these indoor climbing playgrounds are a safe option for babies and children to explore and climb at the same time. It also encourages open-ended play. We like setting up our House of Noa playmat under ours for some extra padding/cushion. I always make sure to monitor Remy since he’s still so young, but he already loves it. This is a toy he will use for years to come.
- BUSY BOARD – This is another toy that keeps Remy entertained for hours. Plus it helps with building fine motor skills and acts as a sensory activity. It is well-crafted and can be customized with your chid’s name. Remy loves playing “peek-a-boo” with the animals, flipping the hourglass and playing with the switches. I love that it’s made from every day items.
- NUGGET COUCH – Chances are you’ve seen this viral children’s couch/toy all over the internet, and we can attest that it’s worth the hype! It is the infinitely configurable play couch made up of four foam pieces (base, cushion, and two triangle pillows), covered in a microsuede fabric cover in the color of your choice. Ours took about 6 weeks to arrive so plan accordingly for ship times.
- PHOTO ALBUM OF THEIR FIRST YEAR – If you’re looking for a gift that’s a little more sentimental, a photo album is a wonderful option for the child to look back on. We have a Chatbooks collection of our everyday phoots and I also really like Artifact Uprising albums for a more elevated, professional book.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment