Hi friends! As we all know there is an overwhelming amount of kitchen items out there, and the production of kitchen items won’t stop any time soon! For instance, have y’all tried the Rapid Egg Cooker yet?
To make your life a little easier, I have round up my top 10 kitchen items we can’t live without below. I highly suggest adding these to your wedding registry if you’re getting married soon! Any of these items would be a perfect housewarming gift too.
Below you will find our top 10 kitchen items we can’t live without. I’d love to know some of your favorite items, so be sure to comment below. Happy shopping!
After that, follow along on my LikeToKnowIt for more daily favorites and sales!
SHOP MY FAVORITES BELOW
KITCHEN ITEMS WE LOVE
1. Ninja Airfyer – In a time crunch? The Ninja Airfyer will become your new best friend. Especially with little ones when they go through the phase of only eating frozen chicken nuggets!
2. Vitamix Blender – Cameron and I love this blender! As the weather gets warmer, we are making many more smoothies. Remy loves them too!
3. Shun Kitchen Knife – Seems silly to just buy one knife and not a knife set, right? But I have to admit this knife is IT.
4. Our Place Always Pan – Go ahead and buy one for your mom, sister, grandmother, and mother-in-law. Pro tip: only use this pan over medium heat! Anything hotter than that will ruin any nonstick pan.
5. Williams Sonoma Baking Sheet – I love the gold color of these baking sheets. And bonus, they are actually nonstick!
6. Breville Espresso Maker – Cam uses this espresso machine to make the most delicious cup of coffee for me every morning! Next, be sure to check out the How I Make Coffee and Espresso blog post over on Cam’s corner.
7. Black Silverware – I love the way black silverware looks! Nonetheless, it is classy, simple, and of course aesthetically pleasing. This would be perfect to add to your wedding registry.
8. Rapid Egg Cooker – The absolute best time-saver!!! It is quick and requires very minimal clean-up. I love being able to do laundry or play with Remy without having to worry about the water overflowing or eggs overcooking! The egg cooker will chime when it is done and there you have it, the most delicious egg!
9. Expandable Spice Shelf – If you don’t have a spice shelf or any sort of spice organization, do yourself a favor and grab one! It will help your cabinet or pantry stay organized.
10. Salt and Pepper grinders – Another great wedding registry item! These electric salt and pepper grinders are quick and easy to use while cooking.
Thanks for stopping by! Check out blog posts you may have missed below. Visit our HOME category for similar posts.
TOP ITEMS THIS WEEK // APRIL 15
FAMILY TRIP TO ROSEMARY BEACH
TRANSITIONING A NURSERY TO A TODDLER BEDROOM
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment