Hi, loves! Ready for another week of my favorite top items? It was such a fun week full of evenings spent in Nashville with some amazing people, beautiful spring weather, and Easter weekend!
I am so excited to share with y’all my top items this // April 15 with y’all! Be sure to check out my top items from last week here.
- Lately, I have been using the Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin foundation. It has quickly become one of my favorites! It is breathable while still being buildable medium coverage.
- How cute is this Spring suit (blazer, pants) for Remy?! I love the H&M children’s section!
- Summer is right around the corner and you will definitely find me in matching activewear sets! I love this one from L*Space! This top and shorts are a must-have.
- I wore this Free People One-Piece out to dinner with friends the other night! It is so cozy y’all! I can’t wait to wear this into Summer.
- Abercrombie is killing it with their matching sets this spring! I love this Cropped Linen Corset Top with the matching Tailored Linen Wide Leg Pant.
- Another matching set from Abercrombie, are you shocked? This Single-Breasted Blazer can be dressed up or dressed down. It would be great for Spring going into the office or pairing it with this adorable Pleated Skort.
- Next, I fell in love with this Whimsicle Ivy City dress the second I saw it! This dress is even more stunning once you put it on. The layered tulle skirt and flutter sleeves make you feel like royalty!
- One of my favorite boots of all time! I have these Dolce Vita Solei Boots in both white and dune nubuck. This boot is perfect to wear year-round!
- Last but not least are these dainty Miranda Frye Naomi Hoops. I have many things from Miranda Frye and I couldn’t pass up these earrings! Dress them up or dress them down, they’re perfect for any occasion.
Don’t forget to follow for more top items on my Instagram and LTK!
TOP ITEMS THIS WEEK
TOP ITEMS THIS WEEK
Thanks for stopping by!
Click here for all things FASHION! See below for recent blog posts.
TOP ITEMS THIS WEEK // APRIL 8
FUN EASTER ACTIVITIES FOR THE FAMILY
TRANSITIONING A NURSERY TO TODDLER BEDROOM
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment