Hi, friends! How are we already approaching the end of April?! These months have been flying by! I have loved sharing my top picks with y’all each week. There are so many fashion and travel items in the foreseeable future so stay on the lookout. Read below for more info on top items this week // April 22!
This week was so special with it being Easter weekend. We all got dressed up in our Sunday best and had a wonderful weekend spent with friends and family! Check out Fun Easter Activities For The Family and Spring Tablescape Decor for some more inspo!
See below for my top picks this week!
TOP PICKS THIS WEEK // APRIL 22
- Target has the best Spring arrivals lately! I adore this short puff sleeve a-line dress! It comes in several colors too. Another favorite is this blazer and high-rise ruffle pants. This matching blazer and pants would be perfect for work. I love the orange color for Spring and Summer. Lastly, I love a good maxi dress. Target outdid themselves with this adorable short sleeve cut-out dress. I really like the one-shoulder look too!
- Remy wore the most adorable little suit from H&M for Easter. I get a lot of clothes for Remy from H&M. It is super affordable and they have adorable pieces for both boys and girls!
- Of course, I had to add my go-to boots! I have been wearing these non-stop. They are the perfect boot to dress up any outfit all year round.
- I love a simple hoop. These Naomi Hoops from ABLE have become a staple in my wardrobe.
- Next, is my tried and true Stanley Quencher Travel Tumbler. It goes just about everywhere with me!
- Graphic tees are a great staple. I am loving this oversized Bronco tee from Abercrombie. It is actually a men’s graphic tee, but I like to throw it on with jeans and sneakers!
- Last but not least is one of our favorite kitchen items. The Ninja Air Fryer is the best. It is quick, easy to clean, and great for reheating leftovers! Check out Top 10 Kitchen Items We Can’t Live Without for more favorites!
As always, thanks for stopping by!