Hi, loves! Today we’re talking about all things skincare, more specifically my top 10 skincare and beauty must-haves. If you’ve been following along for a while, I mostly share a lot of fashion, home, and mama things. However, I finally feel like I have found my tried and true skin care products and want to share them with y’all.
Skincare can be expensive, that’s no secret. However, as we age I believe it’s important to invest in good skincare products. Sanitas gave us a code for 20% off (PREMO20+). You can find all of my favorites in the graphic below.
Don’t forget to subscribe HERE to keep up with weekly blog posts. Follow me on Instagram and LTK for daily favorites. For now, keep scrolling to read all about my 10 skincare and beauty must-have products.
PRODUCTS I LOVE
TOP 10 SKINCARE/BEAUTY MUST-HAVES
- Vita C Serum – Vitamin C is a very important step in your skincare routine..even my husband, Cameron loves it! This product can be used day and night, and with all skin types. Some serums can be sticky and thick, but this one isn’t! I use this before my Topical Vitamin C moisturizer (see below).
- Enzymatic Foaming Cleanser – Hands down the BEST cleanser! I have been using it for well over a year. It is great for both oily and combo skin. This product helps brighten, tighten, hydrate, refine, smooth, and so much more. Cam uses this one too!
- Topical Vitamin C Moisturizer – Santias topical C might just be one of my favorite products ever! It is super moisturizing. I keep one in my bathroom, on my bedside table, and in my purse, it truly is the best. This acts more as a restorative balm and locks in moisture. Some would say it is like liquid gold!
- Laneige Glowy Makeup Serum – Laneige is such a great brand. This serum truly gives me a glow throughout the whole day. It is very lightweight, and not sticky.
- Escentric Molecules – Y’all need to try this perfume! This has been my go-to perfume for many, many years. It lasts the whole day and I love the earthy, musky scent.
- Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 – The famous no-makeup makeup must-have! Ilia is a clean makeup company. I use this product year-round, but especially in the summer. This product has SPF 40 with a light, dewy coverage. As we age, it is so so so important to wear skincare every day!
- Skin Pharm Face Whip – Skin Pharm’s face whip is literally whip cream! It is so smooth and melts into the skin. The office I go to is here in Nashville, but they also have offices in Atlanta, Dallas, and Charlotte. Check out their products or book a facial, you won’t be disappointed!
- Neocutis Lumiere Illuminating Eye Cream – Throughout the years, I have tried my fair share of eye creams, and this one is my all-time favorite! An eye cream that both brightens and tightens the sensitive skin around your eyes.
- Redensifying Lip Complex – I love a good lip plumper and this is a new favorite of mine! This product is super hydrating and restores natural volume and definition.
- Triple Lipid Restore – This moisturizer does wonders for dry skin! I use this mostly in the wintertime. Skin Ceuticals is a medical-grade skincare brand. If you have dehydrated and aging skin, I would highly recommend this!
PRODUCTS I LOVE
As always, thanks for following along!