Shop The Look
TOP 10 FREE PEOPLE SPRING FAVORITES
- I now have 3 colors in this Throw and Go set, and it continues to be a staple in my comfortable daily wear. The flowy crop top is the best for nursing and the shorts have such a great fit! It comes in 7 colors and 2 fun prints.
- The So Fresh Tunic has an airy feel. It has an ethereal elegance and can be easily styled with boots or sandals. The puff sleeve detail really sets it apart.
- I’m such a fan of flare jeans, and the Just Float On Flares can’t be beat. The Eagle Blue wash is such a unique color for spring. They can be easily styled with graphic tees or lightweight knits.
- The versatility of a bandana makes it a spring staple. I love wearing them as a headscarf, tying them around bags and wearing them around my neck. They add a fun flair to any look!
- Never underestimate the power of a good white tee. I reach for this Kyoto Tee all the time. It has a perfect worn look and looks great with a lacy bralette.
- I saw this Wilder Belt Bag in store and immediately snagged it. The concho details give it a western nod.
- I can’t think of Free People without thinking of their stand-out dresses, and this Sundown Gown is like a work of art. Wear it as a dress or unbuttoned with shorts and a tank as a kimono.
- I love an effortlessly cool coverall, and they did it right with the Marci. It comes in 5 great washes.
- I didn’t expect to love this On The Road Cardi so much, but the color and fit are awesome. A retro-inspired essential, this cardigan is has a fitted, cropped silhouette that is super flattering.
- I couldn’t resist the puff sleeves on this vacation-ready Sunday Set. Be bold in this fun and floral number.