This post is a partnership with Free People. As always, thank you for reading and supporting!
It’s no secret that I’m a bit Free People obsessed… but that obsession definitely multiplies once spring rolls around. Maxi dresses, lighter jackets, hats and booties are all at the top of my list right now.
I found tons of products I’ve already put into rotation as we move into warmer months. Below I’m sharing a few must-haves as well as some items on my wishlist!
MY TOP PICKS (ITEMS I HAVE AND LOVE)
- My #1 pick has to be the HENDRIX HEEL. I have the white pair and now I’m ready for the other two colors. They have the perfect western flair with the buckle detail. I also love that they can be dressed up like a heel or down like a bootie.
- Free People has an “it” dress every spring and summer, and if I had to guess this year’s version is the FEELING GROOVY BORDER MAXI. I have the sand combo colorway and it’s the perfect neutral. It’s such an easy style to throw on with a pair or booties or sandals.
- This SHORE TO SHORE SET will be a staple as I transition into spring. It’s surprisingly bump-friendly and super comfortable.
- I am desperately missing my JUST FLOAT ON FLARES this pregnancy. They’re my favorite jeans and make your legs look so long! They just released some really fun new patterns. I especially love the Limestone Paisley and the Navy Hampton Stripe. Wear them for me!!
- If you’re looking for a unique hat look no further than the BENSON. It has a velvet hat band and detailed stitching. I also love that it is a slightly different style that every other Rancher.
- I love a lightweight cargo jacket! The JAYDE SAFARI BOMBER and EYES ON YOU SURPLUS are both great style.
- This FABLE VEST is one of my new favorite layering items. It’s an eye catching piece for sure. I paired it with the LOU JEAN Babydoll Dress.
- I know you guys have heard me rave about this LEONORA KIMONO but it’s really that good! I got it last summer and found myself wearing it over and over. I was so excited to see they restocked it this year!
- When it comes to statement earrings… I can’t recommend these LENA STAR DROPS enough. I get tons of compliments every time I wear them.
- I just recently started shopping FP MOVEMENT brand and I’m so impressed! Comfort is key during pregnancy and they have so many comfortable options for everyday and activewear.
- Free People just knows how to do layers… and a good slip dress is key. The SHAILEE SLIP has been in my cart for a while now and it has the prettiest detail.
- The HENDRIX BOHO DRESS is another great staple. I love the feminine detail and the dusty pink shade.
- This sage green MOTO JACKET needs no explanation. I’m obsessed with the color! I have the same one in grey and find myself reaching for it over and over.
- I rarely splurge this much, but SPELL is a weakness. This IMOGEN GOWN would be perfect for a baby shower or maternity shoot.
- I can’t get enough fringe… and the AFTER HOURS jacket is no exception. The indigo color is perfect!
- Definitely going to purchase the KARMA DRESS, but the question is which color?? I’m into all things lavender this spring but the champagne is also gorgeous!
What’s on your wishlist this spring and what trends are you loving?? Let me know in the comments!