FATHER’S DAY 2021 GIFT GUIDE – CAM’S TOP PICKS
Cam here! I wanted to share a few things with y’all that I think any dad or new dad would love. These are all items that make my life easier and better over this last year.
- Melin Hat – This is my go-to daily hat. I love that it’s comfortable, the camo pattern, the fact that its waterproof and it has a hidden pocket where I store some extra cash (this has saved me a few times now).
- Leatherology Dopp Kit – Hunter got me this with the matching travel bag before Remy was born. It was perfect for my hospital bag and I still use it every time I travel. It also has my initials embossed on it and I love that added personal touch.
- Midnight Dad Devotional – This book is amazing! Reading it to Remy has become our nightly routine and I love being able to read a devotional that is geared towards fatherhood. It really helps me grasp what it means to be a Christian dad and the lessons I am learning along the way.
- Breville Espresso Maker – This one has been a staple in the Premo household for many years now. Hunter and I love to try out coffee shops everywhere we go and I always try and replicate our favorite coffee drinks back home. It is so simple to use and is GREAT for a pick-me-up after a long sleepless night.
- Our Place Always Pan – Total game changer in the kitchen! Its non stick, comes with a lid and steamer basket and even has a built in holder for the included wooden spatula.
- Blackstone Griddle – I’ve yet to purchase my own (looking at you for father’s day Hunter) but I have used both my dad and brothers a few times now and I’m sold. From breakfast to dinner it is a great investment for the dad that loves to cook.
- Solo Stove Fire Pit – I didn’t want to dig up a big area in our backyard to build a traditional fire pit so when I discovered this product my problem was solved. It’s really light weight and easy to travel with and because of it’s design, it takes the smoke straight up keeping it from going in that one unlucky persons (always me) face when you are hanging out.
- Baby Bjorn Carrier – A total game changer when it comes to toting around your little one. Remy is 24 lbs. now and it’s not easy carrying him around for a long time. It’s so comfortable and easy to use and I guess since it holds him tight to my body he is always so calm when he is in it.
- Tommy John Boxer Briefs – Hunter got me these for Christmas one year and now they are the only underwear I own. They are the most comfortable boxer briefs I’ve ever worn. They have officially made me a boxer snob, ha!