About Premo Presets – Premo Vintage
Our Premo Vintage preset is one that I have been working on for a long time now. When we moved into our new house, I knew that I wanted to have different areas to do try-ons. I mainly use our master bedroom, our living room and my styling closet and I wanted a preset that looked cohesive no matter the lighting scenario. It gives your photos a warm and creamy tone with a slight grain for that vintage film feel.
With Cameron’s background in photography and my creative vision for my brand’s aesthetic, we’ve spent countless hours fine-tuning our presets. These have been in the works for 3+ years and are continually evolving to create a warm and cohesive feed without compromising too much of the original colors. They are intended for use with mobile photos but are compatible with DSLR images with a little more tweaking.
Make sure you tag us in your photos and use our hashtag #premopresets. We can’t wait to see what you create! Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. This is our only support line and a member of our team will email you back as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your purchase and hope you love our presets as much as we do!
Your purchase includes:
- A PDF including instructions on downloading, editing and information about our presets
- A link to a video guide on how we edit our photos
- 1 preset that I use to edit all of my mirror selfies as well as most of the iPhone photos that you see on my feed and Remy’s Instagram
We created this preset to be used on mobile images in the free Adobe Lightroom Mobile app.
After you purchase the preset, you will receive an email with 1 link to the individual preset and a PDF guide for how to use it. If you are downloading the preset on mobile, it will be .TIFF files (which will appear as a white thumbnail in your camera roll). This link will last for 48 hours. If you have any trouble installing the preset or have never installed presets on Lightroom Mobile, please refer to the instructions on page 4 of the PDF.
- All sales are final.
- It is illegal to resell or share our presets. If you are found selling or sharing these presets, you will be met with full legal action.
- Although we tried our hardest to make the presets one-touch, they will require some tweaking based on a few things: various lighting situations, color temperature, hair color, skin tone, etc. To see how we edit our photos, follow the link to our YouTube video on the first page of the PDF.