About Premo Presets
Our first pack of Premo Presets is inspired by our hometown of Nashville and our travels around the world. With Cameron’s background in photography and my creative vision for my brand’s aesthetic, we’ve spent countless hours fine-tuning our presets. These have been in the works for 3+ years and are continually evolving to create a warm and cohesive feed without compromising too much of the original colors. They are intended for use with mobile photos but are compatible with DSLR images with a little more tweaking.
We’ve used these presets on just about everything for the last few years…quick snaps of our dogs, our morning coffee, Instagram stories, date night selfies, national brand campaigns and our travels around the world. They are very special to us and a huge part of how we share our lives. Each preset has a specific story and purpose behind it. We hope that they will help you preserve special memories and tell your unique story.
Make sure you tag us in your photos and use our hashtag #premopresets. We can’t wait to see what you create! Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions you may have. This is our only support line and a member of our team will email you back as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your purchase and hope you love our presets as much as we do!
This preset pack includes
- A PDF including instructions on downloading, editing and information about our presets
- A link to a video guide on how we edit our photos
- 5 curated presets + our newest preset
- Tried and True
- Old Nashville
- Azalea Blooms
- Delta Blues
- Road Trip
- BONUS Premo Vintage
We created these presets to be used on mobile images in the free Adobe Lightroom Mobile app.
After you purchase the preset pack, you will receive an email with 6 links to the individual presets and a PDF guide for how to use them. If you are downloading the presets on mobile, they will be .TIFF files (which will appear as a white thumbnail in your camera roll). If you download them on your computer, they will be .TIFF files. In order to install the presets on Lightroom Mobile, refer to the tab above or the PDF included in your email.
- All sales are final.
- It is illegal to resell or share our presets. If you are found selling or sharing these presets, you will be met with full legal action.
- Although we tried our hardest to make the presets one-touch, they will require some tweaking based on a few things: various lighting situations, color temperature, hair color, skin tone, etc. To see how we edit our photos, follow the link to our YouTube video on the first page of the PDF.