ABOUT PREMO PRESETS
We’ve created our second pack of Premo Presets over the past year as most of our time was spent at home. With Cameron’s background in photography and my creative vision for my brand’s aesthetic, we’ve spent countless hours fine-tuning our presets. We are continually evolving to create a warm and cohesive feed without compromising too much of the original colors. They are intended for use with both mobile and DSLR photos.
We’ve used these presets on just about everything for the year… casual photos at home, quick trips to downtown Franklin, national brand campaigns and our travels around the world. They are very special to us and a huge part of how we share our lives. Each preset has been custom made to fit our feeds and make the task of editing photographs easier. I spent alot of time making sure that these presets could be used on mobile and DSLR images with minimal tweaks.
Make sure you tag us in your photos and use our hashtag #premopresets. We can’t wait to see what you create! Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions you may have. This is our only support line and a member of our team will email you back as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your purchase and hope you love our presets as much as we do!
This preset pack includes
- A PDF including instructions on downloading, editing and information about our presets
- A link to a video guide on how we edit our photos
- 5 curated presets + our newest preset
- Bring On The Sunshine
- Coin Laundry
- Eighth Ave
- In My Feels
- Going Places
- BONUS Premo Vintage
We created these presets to be used on mobile images in the free Adobe Lightroom Mobile app.
After you purchase the preset pack, you will receive an email with 6 links to the individual presets and a PDF guide for how to use them. If you are downloading the presets on mobile, they will be .TIFF files (which will appear as a white thumbnail in your camera roll). If you download them on your computer, they will be .TIFF files. In order to install the presets on Lightroom Mobile, refer to the tab above or the PDF included in your email.
- All sales are final.
- It is illegal to resell or share our presets. If you are found selling or sharing these presets, you will be met with full legal action.
- Although we tried our hardest to make the presets one-touch, they will require some tweaking based on a few things: various lighting situations, color temperature, hair color, skin tone, etc. To see how we edit our photos, follow the link to our YouTube video on the first page of the PDF.