#WeddingWednesday: Save The Dates
Wedding planning is in full force these days! It can be overwhelming at times, but I just remind myself how lucky I am to be planning a wedding with my best friend. The list of wedding to-do's is never ending, but Minted has made things so much easier.
Seriously you guys... I don't know what I would do without them. Not only are their designs beautiful, but their site is so easy to use. You even get a proof of your order from one of their awesome designers to make last minute tweaks and confirm your design.
They have so many great options from traditional to modern and everything in between. I personally am a huge fan of all their Foil-Pressed cards. We went with the Intrigue Save The Date Design and couldn't be happier with how they turned out! One thing I would recommend is picking your design based on the photo you're planning to use. This design perfectly complemented one of our favorite engagement photos by Teale Photography.
All of the calligraphy was done by the talented Caity of Dwell Evermore. We received countless compliments from our guests and I would highly recommend her services to anyone. Be sure to check out her website for beautiful gifts, apparel, home decor and more. I forgot to take a photo of her beautiful calligraphy because I was in a hurry to send these out, but I'll be sure to show you guys our formal invitations when that time comes!
I'm also in the process of designing my invitations to my Bachelorette Party in Miami and formal Wedding invitations with them. I always thought I'd be nervous to order something as important as wedding invitations online, but they are so great to work with. We went with a classic design on our Save The Dates, but I'm so excited to show you guys what we're working on for all of our other invitations!
Here a few suggestions to help you customize every detail of your Minted invite:
- Don't be afraid to play around with the fonts and background colors to make it your own.
- Use the Search bar on the top right hand corner of the page to find exactly what you're looking for.
- Plan your design of the card around the orientation your photo.
- Take advantage of the printed addressing for guests!! This goes for not just wedding paper goods, but any kind of party you might be planning. I didn't do this because I was on a time crunch, but it's such a helpful tool that I've used in the past.
- Have fun with it and get creative!
Hope you love what I came up with! Can't wait to share even more Minted goodness with you guys over the next few months. We're in the home stretch and getting SO excited!