#WeddingWednesday: My Skin Care Routine
Today I'm continuing my #WeddingWednesday blog series by sharing my daily skin care routine and who I trust for my skin treatments. I haven't always been the best about taking care of my skin, but in the last couple of years I've realized the importance of it. This has been one of my most requested blog posts and I hope you guys enjoy it! Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions.
Dr. Brian Biesman is the expert on all things skin and laser. I wholeheartedly trust him and his staff and would recommend their services to anyone. The office has a comfortable and welcoming environment. One of the best parts? They offer COMPLIMENTARY skin consultations. I recently met with Tammy for a facial and skin consultation and she was fantastic in recognizing my skin's needs and recommending the best high quality products.
I'm also a huge fan of their CO2 Facial Masks. The Co2 Mask is a relaxing, painless treatment that hydrates and improves the skin’s texture and minimizes fine lines. The treatment takes about an hour and is very relaxing. It's the perfect way to get that glowing look with immediate results and absolutely no downtime. If you follow me on Instagram, you might have followed along as I documented my experience on my stories. My skin continued to glow for several weeks after treatment. I will definitely continue these treatments in preparation for the wedding and other upcoming events!
Now for the part you've all been asking about... my favorite skincare products! I'm constantly trying different products and adding them into the mix, but today I'm sharing my go-to, tried-and-true products. I've been a fan of Revision Skincare for years and they never disappoint. Since Revision is a medical-grade skincare line, it legally cannot be sold online. However, if you're interested in purchasing you can contact Terry at Parlour 3 (615-942-9020) and have your products shipped straight to you.
- Papaya Enzyme Cleanser - This cleanser is perfect for all skin types and helps achieve naturally vibrant skin. I use a nickle-sized amount twice daily to cleanse and prep my skin.
- Hydrating Serum - This stuff is magic!!! Cameron refuses to use any kind of lotion or moisturizer and even he loves this stuff. It hydrates without feeling oily or greasy. My friend Andrea describes it as a "drink of water for your skin" and that's exactly what it feels like.
- Vitamin C Lotion - This product is great for creating bright and radiant skin. I use this once daily in the morning before applying any moisturizer.
- D.E.J. Eye Cream - Even at 23, I am already seeing signs of aging around my eyes. I've tried a LOT of eye creams and this is by far my favorite!
- Intellishade - Intellishade is simply the BOMB. It is a tinted moisturizer that hydrates and blends naturally to the color of your skin. It also contains a broad spectrum sunscreen to protect your skin from the damage of the sun. I apply this as the last step of my morning routine. It can be worn alone or under makeup.
Papaya Enzyme Cleaner
D.E.J. Eye Cream
Retinol Complete - This product is life-changing! I had always heard about the benefits of Retinol, but I've seen dramatic results from using it consistently 2-3 times a week. It initially caused dryness in my skin, but after a few weeks it improved my skin's texture and brightness.
Firming Night Treatment - This rich nighttime moisturizer deeply hydrates your skin while you sleep.
Thanks so much for reading and please leave any questions in the comments below! I'm diving more into beauty posts and I hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know if you have any post requests!